I screwed myself over this one

I asked this question the other day, and now I am missing my engagment ring. I have lost about 20 lbs so they were getting loose and last night at about 10pm when getting ready for bed I noticed the engagmnt ring was gone, still have my wedding band. I have looked EVERY where, I even went outside and looked around the dogs water and feed bowls. I'm freaking out!

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 10:48 AM on May. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Oh no! Well I guess if you can't find it you can get that upgrade now
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:20 AM on May. 25, 2013

• When did you see it on last? Did you go out shopping? If you were home since then, it has to be somewhere in or around the house. I hope you find it. :( Since it's the whole ring, it should be easier than if you just lost the stone. Check the laundry or where you undress. Washing machine? Pockets?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:35 AM on May. 25, 2013

• I was at my sons field day at his school, but I am pretty sure I had it on when making dinner. I thought maybe it fell off when I was playing with my son and slipping his blanket up and down to straighten it, but I searched the room and can't find it, I dug through the left over dinner in case it fell off while I was putting it away, there is a mesh stopper in the kitchen sink to keep too much food and junk from going down the drain so it's not in there, I checked the couch cushions, I looked outside in the front and back (not like I would really find it in the grass and weeds but just in case) my nephew (4) said it was in his pockets, not that he really knew what I was talking about but not in there either...
    cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 11:41 AM on May. 25, 2013

• FOUND IT! It Fell off in my Purse! (I don't even remember when I was in my purse last)
    cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 11:57 AM on May. 25, 2013