Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can the dad add is name on there

How can the dad add his name on the birth certificate.

Answer Question

Asked by haiandbrittny at 1:45 PM on May. 25, 2013 in General Parenting

Level 2 (11 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • you need to have it amended

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:48 PM on May. 25, 2013

  • Contact your county clerk. They'll tell you the process.

    Answer by gdiamante at 2:10 PM on May. 25, 2013

  • Through the courts I believe.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 2:22 PM on May. 25, 2013

  • Through the courts.

    Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:28 PM on May. 25, 2013

  • After birth and it was already filed? He will have to go to court.

    Answer by louise2 at 3:46 PM on May. 25, 2013

  • He has to go to the court to do so if it is not on the original

    Answer by Dardenella at 4:57 PM on May. 25, 2013

  • call

    Answer by smiley745 at 12:00 PM on May. 28, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.