Cafemom trolls Migrating?

A chat site that I moderate at had a new, unregistered, guest chatter today that came into the room and promptly announced that she had had unprotected sex with 2 men and wanted to know if she was pregnant. I responded with "yes you are, congrats" then kicked her from the room lol
I think some of the "Am I pregnant" trolls must be migrating to other sites now lol

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 5:28 PM on May. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• What are they thinking? Only CM has the "pee on your keyboard and someone will get back to you soon" technology.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:36 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Aparently there is another site that a troll is promoting over in the butt lift question. I hope all of the trolls leave. I know that's too much to ask for though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:32 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Oh, and we are all aparently a bunch of bitter old bitchy housewives with our tits on the ground. As per the other member. I suppose that's her pussy way of posting 'why are all of you bitchy bitches soo bitchy?'.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:33 PM on May. 25, 2013

• they do make for great derailing pics
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:29 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Well I will tell you one thing. School is out here. So bored school kids will be starting to come on here probably.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 PM on May. 25, 2013

• lol yes they do
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 5:30 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Saw the butt lift question, not sure what site is being promoted but yeah idk about the bitchy bitches post lol I'm not bitter or jealous I just know what my priorities are but whatever, that girl is the one who has to live with the choices she makes. I'm sure in a few years she will be just another plastic barbie doll.
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 5:37 PM on May. 25, 2013

• lol Ballad right on! Love it!
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 5:38 PM on May. 25, 2013

• As long as they're not here, who cares? lmao
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 6:21 PM on May. 25, 2013

• wow
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:06 PM on May. 25, 2013