Im so tired of my best not being good enough....

This is not "just for fun" but I didn't really know where to put it.

I'm just so tired of everything and everyone, but mostly of myself.
I try so hard to keep everyone happy, and keep the peace, and make life better and its no use.
I'm a shitty mom. I'm a shitty wife. I failed at my job after a fucking week. And I BUSTED MY ASS for this company, just for them to say "sorry...not good enough".
I hate myself now. I'm always in a bad mood, and no matter how hard I try, or how determined I am to have a good day, something fucks it up. I'm such a failure in everything I do. I want to give up on it all. My husband and kids could give a shit less about how hard I work FOR THEM. I don't even get the respect to get a shower everyday, or ANY fucking sleep. And now...this damn job...I'm on the verge of losing everything we have, and I get the same old "you're not good enough"

When you're so far past your breaking point, but have no support and no one who gives a shit, where do you break to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on May. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Local liquor store. Sounds good to me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:42 PM on May. 25, 2013

• I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I feel that way sometimes, as if I give my best and all anybody wants is more, more, more. I think the thing we have to do when we start feeling that way is first to decide in ourselves that our best *is* good enough, period, no matter what anybody else thinks. Then we can give from our abundance, not from our desperation. If you tell your husband and kids specifically what you need--not just nag them to help more because that falls on deaf ears, but tell them you need this chore and that one done and by when--that might help, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:49 PM on May. 25, 2013

• I can't. I've got the kids. My Dh has been home all day, but conveniently had stuff to do outside all day, so no help. And the kids have all decided to have bad attitudes all day, all at once.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:51 PM on May. 25, 2013

• Instead of taking it all on your own shoulders, why don't you put it on his? Go jump in the car and tell him you have things to do and to watch the kids. DAMMIT WOMAN... Make something happen.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2013

• you sound like u just gv up on life..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:04 PM on May. 25, 2013

• I'm sorry mama, you need to just go for a walk/drive and clear your head.
    How old are the kids? Are they old enough to know better?

I always tell myself, there's something positive in every negative. Challenge yourself to find it. Hugs mom!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:11 PM on May. 25, 2013

• well you know that old saying you can't make everyone happy, so start with yourself. What can you do at this very moment that would make you happy even just for 5 min. Then do it, it could be eat a piece of chocolate or listen to your favourite song or go for a jog I mean really it could be anything hell go masturbate lol. Anyway the second you chose to get married and have kids was the second you gave away your happiness for the next 18 or so years. Thats why they invented wine and pills lol
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 8:11 PM on May. 25, 2013

• I think you've jinxed yourself with your negative attitude. Happens all the time to people who are always thinking and speaking the junk against themselves. Try thinking and speaking that you are a success at every single thing you put your hands to. I promise you it will make a huge difference in not only your own impression of yourself but also in how others think of you, too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:13 PM on May. 25, 2013

• My DH would be doing that to me. I would inform him it is his turn with the kids. I would send the kids out to were he is. End of story.
    If you let people walk all over you. They will.
    I believe in good old spankings. So the kids would not have bad attitude for much longer in my house.

Answer by louise2 at 8:48 PM on May. 25, 2013

• @ louise2 so child abuse is the answer oh all along I though she just needed to do something for herself. Who new whacking your kids can make you feel better, I'ma try that next time I feel bad about myself..................................
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 8:57 PM on May. 25, 2013