Could I be feeling my baby turn upside down?

Im 31 weeks along, and I went into preterm labor at 29 weeks. They stopped the labor process through the IV medicine and sent me on my way but on bedrest until 30 weeks.
These last couple of days I have had really bad cramps and have been somewhat attached to the toilet... But when I stand up if feels like my baby is about to fall out, could it be her trying to get into position and be turning upside down?

First time mom, please help! Thank you :)

babygirl072513

Asked by babygirl072513 at 8:24 PM on May. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It could be. My baby was transverse--head on the right side of my belly and feet on the left, till thirty-some weeks, I do't remember exactly. When she turned head down on her own, it hurt a lot, worse than most of the labor pains. Take it easy, rest as much as you possibly can. Best wishes for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:32 PM on May. 25, 2013

• You should probably call your doctor.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:30 PM on May. 25, 2013