Update to "Cops at my house today"

OH MY GOD. My stbx is possibly the most insane person ever to breathe. He just called me about 20 minutes ago. He asked if I would , get this, if I would write a letter saying what a great dad he was! He needed it because his whore's child was just taken away. So I guess they found her & took the little girl. I was too dumbfounded to ask for details so I simply told him to go F*CK Himself and hung up. How insane is he? And what the hell would a letter from me do anyways?! I was speechless for like 10 minutes afterwards.

Oh. btw, my lawyer said it would do nothing for our case unless we had the custody order and such.

OLDER POST

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on May. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I missed the earlier post, but what is STBX? I think I might understand better if I knew what that stood for..
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:28 PM on May. 25, 2013

• sorry! i'll link it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on May. 25, 2013

• OK, read older post. I hope everything works out for you. I get what STBX means now.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:46 PM on May. 25, 2013

• STBX= soon to be ex-husband

This man has huge cahones. He better be careful they do not burst.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:48 PM on May. 25, 2013

• YAY!! You finally told him to go get fucked!! I love it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:04 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Wow,just wow. Good job saying what you said and hanging up.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:18 AM on May. 26, 2013

• a letter saying what a great dad he was! He needed it because his whore's child was just taken away

^ this makes no sense. how wonderful he is (or not) will have zero weight when his girlfriend faces the court in her case with her husband and custody of their child. (might however be interesting for your judge in your case to know he was part of this situation)
    is your stbx smart enough to try to get you to write such a letter to try to use in any future court dates about your child? or is he that stupid to think that any judge would give a rat's ass how the affair man is with kids when the mother took her child across state lines without the fathers knowledge

good for you for standing up to him and telling him to go fuck off
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:08 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Poor kid. Hopefully she's far away from both of them and with family who really cares about her.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:24 AM on May. 26, 2013

• I hope everything works out for you in the divorce.

Answer by louise2 at 8:35 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Good for you!!! He's a schmuck!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:50 AM on May. 26, 2013