My Husband and His Ex-Wife ;-)

It's my husband's ex wife's weekend with my stepdaughter and we met her at McDonalds so that she could get her. We were eating and the kids were playing. He said something to her, I can't even remember what now, and Leslie asked "Are you fucking crazy?" and my husband replied "I used to be but then I divorced you and married Sophie." I was literly shaking trying to keep from laughing because I didn't know if she was going to laugh or not. It took her a few seconds but then she started laughing. I almost wet myself I was laughing so hard.

When the conversation turned, Leslie finally got revenge. I told Leslie that I was pregnant and we gushed for a little bit. She started telling me about how much weight she gained when she was pregnant and I started telling her about trying to lose the weight from my first pregnancy. Then she said "The easiest time I ever had trying to loose weight was a few years ago. I lost a little more than 200 hundred pounds." I asked how and she replied "I got a divorce." I almost fell out of the bench I was laughing so hard.

I guess it's good that they get along but I almost wet myself!

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 11:27 PM on May. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like a pretty good situation. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:45 PM on May. 25, 2013

• It's nice that you can get along.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:03 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Getting along and laughing is far better than hating each other and fighting. It's good you can laugh.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:13 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Yeah, their relationship is tense at times but she and I get along great. We do a lot of stuff together with the kids.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 6:14 AM on May. 26, 2013

• next
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:49 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Next what?
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on May. 26, 2013

• LOL, that is great!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:41 PM on May. 27, 2013