Help! My lawn and flower garden are full of weeds!

The lawn is full of dandelions and weeds are crowding out my flowers! I've been busy and we've neglected it. What 's the best weed killer or plan to get my yard under control? Thanks!

Mermaid65

Asked by Mermaid65 at 11:59 PM on May. 25, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I would use a grown cover or at home depot something to cover grown a cloth type of thing then mulch. Here is a you tube link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUzBbAZbWRo
    copy past it
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:16 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:16 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Look up natural weed killers. There are varying recipes using white vinegar. Much better for everyone instead of putting chemicals into the land.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:23 AM on May. 26, 2013

• best approach is a dandelion puller tool. It is like a metal stick with a forked tongue.
    There is not much you can spry to kill dandelions and not get it on your flowers
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:42 AM on May. 26, 2013

• We use Roundup in a few small spots in our yard but other than that I constantly go around and pull weeds getting all the root. It is really the only way to get rid of them. I agree that the tool mentioned above is great......it's super easy and fast. If you have a large area of weeds you can cut them back and then put down landscaping fabric plus a heavy layer of mulch. But if you have flowers among the weeds you really need to pull weeds individually. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:55 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Best to dig up.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 1:40 AM on May. 30, 2013