Do you think Benghazi was a kidnapping gone wrong, planned by Obama?(To make him the HERO!)

I do. It makes perfect sense! We need to impeach this man! He is a TRAITOR to our country!

Here's an article on the topic:

http://thesantosrepublic.com/2013/05/benghazigate-hillary-clinton-october-surprise-kidnapping-gone-wrong/

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/10/benghazi-gate-did-two-heroic-seals-ruin.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 26, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. I believe it was a colossal screwup but none of the rest.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:29 AM on May. 26, 2013

• I am going to bet this dollar on my desk, that I d not have all the facts and neither do you.
    I am suspicious at this point but refuse to judge it wih just a dribble of what the media wants to dribble out.,
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:30 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Why did Obama LIE and blame it on a video? That poor scapegoat is still rotting in prison!

I think his whole plot fell apart because the Navy Seals wouldn't stand down. The terrorists thought Obama betrayed them and Ambassador Stevens and others were murdered!

Why doesn't Obama have to answer for this? Why do so many people not care?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 AM on May. 26, 2013

• proof?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:13 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Ok, WOW!
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:20 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Well OP, everyone knows I am so not a big fan of Obama, but even this conspiracy theory is a little far fetched for even me. To being with, it was the US ARMY special forces was told to stand down, and stay where they could do "the most good", and this was from the Pentagon. If military personnel was told to do something by the president, they do it, no argument, because it would be the end of their career. Like the Marine who was forced to hold the umbrella over Obama's head. Nothing like humiliating our service men, but he did it because Obama told him too. Second, the only SEALS that were at Benghazi, were ex-SEALS
    BTW, Obama is answering for this fuck up same as Hillary Clinton. Thats what the Whistleblowers are doing, they are making sure someone is going to answer for this. This whole damn thing could have been avoided, if someone would had listened.

Also, find another source, not everything is true on the internet
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:25 AM on May. 26, 2013

• But I do agree with you about Obama needing to be impeached..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:28 AM on May. 26, 2013

• The president issues the order to stand down. What's the point of having a military, if not to defend our people!? And why did our president continue to lie about the video? I can't believe this DISGRACE got re-elected!

Also, mainstream media doesn't want to cover this! The Obama scandals are out of control, and most Americans don't know or care!
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 1:38 AM on May. 26, 2013

• "The president issues the order to stand down"Mermaid
    Sorry, it was supposed to say the Pentagon gave the order to stand down, but do not know if Obama gave that order to them or not.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:48 AM on May. 26, 2013

• so im guessing you have no proof?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2013