If a HANDSOME man has a MORBIDLY OBESE wife, do you think he's cheating on her? adult content

If a handsome man has a morbidly obese wife, do you think he's cheating on her?
She believes sex is only for procreation, and after their last child- NO MORE SEX! She also became morbidly obese. The husband is a nice man, and adores his children and wants to live with them. But I wonder what he does for sex, and I feel so sorry for him. I think his wife is selfish!

There's no oral sex, or any sex-they're done having children, and she believes sex is only for procreation. She actually brags about this!

He's my cousin and I feel bad for him. When he married this woman she was gorgeous, and now she looks like the FAT LADY at the circus, and according to her is sex free! I feel bad for him. The situation is sad! : ( She CHEATED him out of a normal marriage!)

He treats her like a mom not a wife, but she created that situation. She complains that he never takes her anywhere and works all the time. A man's not going to put effort into a relationship where there's no hope of getting sex.

I've heard him say,"Divorce destroys children," and "Divorce destroys men financially."

She binge eats and chain smokes. She's a mess. I wonder if she let herself go, so he'd stop asking for sex. Sex is so readily available today. it's hard to imagine a normal man accepting this, and if women meet her, they'll be throwing themselves at him. He's an affair waiting to happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• .
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:09 AM on May. 26, 2013

• While I would not automatically think a handsome man with an Obese women is automatically cheating, this situation isn't about that.

It has nothing to do with her size but her choice in withholding sex. She could be knock out gorgeous and doing the same thing.

Some men might cheat, others may Masturbate, others may just live with it(there are men who will live without sex out of respect for the marriage).

While I don't think it is a healthy marriage I don't think it is extremely uncommon either. Once again her weight has no bearing what so ever on this scenario.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:15 AM on May. 26, 2013

• He's a big boy, and apparently she is a big girl, too! They can make their own decisions.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:21 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Some men are ok with a sexless marriage. They just take care of things themselves. Some have problems having sex so they don't make a big deal about it. If he's family, just ask him what he does to take care of his intimacy needs. He may tell you he's loyal to his marriage.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:24 AM on May. 26, 2013

• If only she were thin and he was still going without sex from her. Things in this marriage would be SOOOO better. Yep, her size is really where the problem is. It couldn't possibly be about the lack of sex. That's crazy talk because of the size of her ass.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:40 AM on May. 26, 2013

• I think you need to worry about your own affairs!
    Maybe he loves her being obese! And who cares if she is or not!
    I bet she's a very sweet nuturing wife, mother and friend who doesn't talk behind your back on the internet!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:42 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:50 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Well I dont think the issue is about her weight, obviously its about the sexual issues, its ok if they are both on the same page with it, but if they arent I do think it is very selfish of her, although I have to wonder if this was discussed before marriage, normally you discuss all these major issues to see if your compatible and on the same page with all major things before you marry. So no to your question I dont look at an obese person and automatically think their spouse is cheating- anyone can be cheated on, super models are cheated on, its not always thayt superficial, its normally deeper that the outward appearance of people, just the same way people often cheat with people who are alot less attractive than their spouse.................its often about how the people or act makes them feel rather than looks.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:03 AM on May. 26, 2013

• Some men don't need to have sex, you know. We had a family friend who also believed it was for procreation only and there was to be no sex without that possibility. No obesity involved. Just a strict belief.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:21 AM on May. 26, 2013

• I would think he'd be aware of what her views on sex were before they got married, so that was his choice.
    Is he unhappy? Or do you just think there would be a problem- because YOU would have a problem with it?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:06 AM on May. 26, 2013