SodaStream

I got a SodaStream a short while ago. I was wondering if any of you have one and if so can you tell when the carbonating canister needs to be changed?

nova.mommy

Asked by nova.mommy at 6:51 PM on May. 26, 2013 in Food & Drink

• When it stops making the fizzing and the loud buzz. Trust me you will know when it needs changed as you soda won't be as fizzy or not at all. We had one for a long time(hubby got it free from work) but I didn't like it(didn't like the syrups) but hubby liked using it for seltzer water.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:54 PM on May. 26, 2013

• My DH got the mywater fruit essences, I have also heard people like the MIO type water enhancers better in the fizzy water.
    nova.mommy

Comment by nova.mommy (original poster) at 7:01 PM on May. 26, 2013

• I have one we both like it , when no more fizz comes out you return to the store walmart and get a replacement. I found a place that has more flavors link here www.homemadesodacompay.com . Most of the flavors that came with mine I did not like kool aid and the energy drinks. Try that web site for more options
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 7:48 PM on May. 26, 2013