iam 30 yrs old my husband is,35 we have been,married 2 yrs,and we had a good sex lufe,and were akways,loving and touchching oneanother last 6 to 8 months he wants nothing to do with me had sex 2 times a,nonth now only kiss i get is,when he,leaves for work no touching of any kind he says uts cause i nag said if i stopped it,would all go back to norm i changed and still nothing frim him

chonchunk

Asked by chonchunk at 10:09 PM on May. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Maybe if you learned to spell and use punctuation, that would help as well.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:13 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Hmm, weird. Do you think he's cheating?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:16 PM on May. 26, 2013

• PMS.... you took my answer!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:16 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Cafe Robin wrote at 10:09 PM on May. 26 ,2013

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:23 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Without any more info, I'd have to guess he's cheating.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:25 PM on May. 26, 2013

• He told you what the problem is. Probably should start with a heart-felt apology for being a nag and ask for another chance. I don't understand how it is that women can't see that men have feelings, too. If you tell a man 50 times a day that everything he does is wrong, he is just going to give up and stop trying. Sounds like yours is there.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Sorry Crafty! Next time I'll just rewrite the question, lol

He's a cheating bastard!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:42 PM on May. 26, 2013

• You said you have stopped nagging. For how long? Has he noticed? It might take a little while. Now that you don't nag, if you really don't, try saying ten positive things to your husband every day. Really heartfelt positive things about why you love him, not just that he looks nice. If you truly werea nag, it's going to take some rebuilding.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Sudden changes like this are a call to see the doctor. Often this sort of thing is related to a health problem.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I remember reading a book a while back about passive-aggressive men. One of the things that struck me as interesting was the power they yielded over their women and if the woman didn't "behave" he would punish her, usually by withholding sex/intimacy. He may not be cheating. He may just being trying to mold you into his perfect Stepford Wife. I dated a guy like that once. I really liked him but wasn't going to be controlled like that so I told him fine, I'd just find someone who would take care of my needs. He backed down and got naked again real fast when he knew I wasn't bluffing him. Of course we were not married. I doubt if your dh wants to hear you'd find another guy to take care of your needs but it wouldn't hurt to let guys flirt with you and let him see he might lose something great if he doesn't step up to the plate and be the man.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:40 AM on May. 27, 2013