Thoughts?

LINK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on May. 26, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• So you really aren't interested in debate, just posting pictures you found all over the internet? Well, I can do that too.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:42 PM on May. 26, 2013

• QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:44 PM on May. 26, 2013

• The first one isn't true. They still play dodgeball at my sons school. What a silly comparison.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:51 PM on May. 26, 2013

• I don't click on links placed by anon.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:49 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Well, one thing is sold to children/for children and one is not, big difference. A child can't buy a gun and if a parent is responsible a child wont be playing with one. I'm not a fan of guns, but I don't agree with banning them. I think it's silly to ban kinder eggs too.

CarpeDiemV

Answer by CarpeDiemV at 10:41 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Also you do realize that our country would not be here if it's citizens didn't have guns to fight a tyrannical Govt. We need to retain the right to bear guns as protection against our government if it was to come to that need. Yes it may not happen in our life time, but it is possible that our government will turn against it's citizens(one could argue it is already beginning to happen) and lead to tyranny. Without arms of any kind we would stand no chance against our govt(as it is we now we would have very very little chance but at least somewhat of a chance).

It is not just about preserving the rights for ourselves but for further generations. It is much easier to take away a right then to instill it back.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:41 PM on May. 26, 2013

• I forgot to mention this in the other post you had OP, but the gun that child is holding is NOT banned. So in fact, neither is banned, unless little red balls are banned because of the occasional busted nose a kid get when he doesn't dodge in time...Oh and Kinder eggs are not banned...:) How old is that stupid pic anyway??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:18 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:34 PM on May. 26, 2013

• Ya so?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2013

• I'm all for intelligent debate questions, but this one is far from intelligent, and I'm not even going to dignify it with an answer.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:46 PM on May. 26, 2013