She closes another question!

Why ask a question and then close it?
Is it because no one's listening to you?
No one agrees with you?

PMSMom10

Asked by PMSMom10 at 12:03 AM on May. 27, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I think she's lonely and reaching for ANYTHING to make her feel something.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 AM on May. 27, 2013

• LOL. I'm already over that poster. When I see her name I just don't even open it now. It's tempting, because there are 85 answers or something, but it's such a load of nonsense from her end I just can't do it anymore.
    If I believed in hell it might be something like getting stuck reading the crap she writes for eternity.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:12 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I just wish SOMEONE would tell me why you keep trying to recruit new members into a religion that has a cap on how many people can get into heaven.

It seems like a simple question! LOL
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:07 AM on May. 27, 2013

• "I just wish SOMEONE would tell me why you keep trying to recruit new members into a religion that has a cap on how many people can get into heaven."

Because the earth will be created anew and the righteous will be resurrected to live in the new-found order, so to speak, where all will be rainbows and butterflies. So you try to recruit people so they will be resurrected and not... well, not.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:19 AM on May. 27, 2013

• cause if she closes them God cant see what a terrible job she's doing haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:27 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I feel sad for her, in a way. I don't know if she's well-intentioned but confused, or if she's trying to stir the pot, or if she's lonely and clueless as to how to carry on a meaningful conversation. But she just goes round and round like a hamster on a wheel.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:52 AM on May. 27, 2013

• for the points

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 AM on May. 27, 2013

• "Why don't y'all answer other questions and just ignore her."

yeah, just ignore the stranger who welcomed herself into our home and is sleeping in our bed or raiding our fridge... taking over the tv.... whatever analogy you want there...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:41 AM on May. 27, 2013

• "Probably. Or cafemom deleted it."

Nah, when you delete your own things it says so on your profile. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:40 AM on May. 27, 2013

• "^ When did become your home? This is a public forum. If you don't like the persons questions ignore it and stop the drama. Isn't that what you all say all the time!"

Most of us have been here for years. We have friends here. This may be the only place where some of us can even talk about religion without having to worry about judgment or losing friends or work, etc. The point was that while this is a public forum, it's not right for one person to come in and just ruin it for everyone else, especially those of us who have dedicated years to try to keep the section active and running smoothly. It shouldn't be okay for someone to just come in and use it for their personal pedestal, especially when they consistently disrespect other members left and right by calling them names and accusing them of things. She posts in a public forum and then freaks out when someone challenges her post. Don't post if you can't back it up.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:34 AM on May. 27, 2013