Hmmm, here's one way to make a point ...

Hacker Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Website, Redirects it to Red Cross Donation Page

In the wake of the massive EF5 tornado that killed 24 people in the city of Moore, Oklahoma, the Westboro Baptist Church set up a website bearing the theme, “God Hates Oklahoma”.

The Westboro Baptist Church is a Christian fundamentalist group that has become notorious for picketing the funerals of slain veterans — and other victims of tragedy.

The site, which has since been removed, was set upon by a well-known hacker referring to him/herself as “Jester,” who changed the homepage to display a painting of Jesus Christ giving the middle finger, accompanied by the message, “Westboro Faptist Church — Even Jesus Hates You” — (“faptist combines the word Baptist with ‘fap,’ which is internet slang for ‘masturbate).

Moments after landing on the site, visitors were then redirected to the donation page of the American Red Cross, where they were able to make a contribution to the Oklahoma disaster relief fund.

http://deadstate.org/hacker-attacks-westboro-baptist-church-website-redirects-it-to-red-cross-donation-page/

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:29 AM on May. 27, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• That is great! On a note about that church, they are the ones that picketed the funeral of Matthew Shepard I think? Do they believe that God loves anyone? I mean so far they have bashed just about every single group and way of life imaginable. Next they will be saying God hates people who pick their noses on Tuesday while wearing flannel PJ's.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 10:38 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Awesome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 27, 2013

• clapping

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:36 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Ahhh yes...my favorite kinda justice!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:38 AM on May. 27, 2013

• A lot of people on social media are saying that they got arrested for protesting without a permit but I don't know if that's true or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I love this!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 AM on May. 27, 2013

• bow down

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:37 AM on May. 27, 2013

• PS. I think God hates Dish Network lol
    AnonNdrag

• side note they tried to come protest here and were legally made to leave. im not sure on the specifics b/c there are conflicting reports. some say they never showed up. some say they were denied a permit to protest and were arrested when they showed up. some say they got a permit for the city of Moore while the funerals were held in OKC and they were arrested/made to leave.

either way, i hope they fade away soon.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:26 PM on May. 27, 2013

• What a genius he is! I love this!!!!

Answer by older at 6:05 PM on May. 27, 2013