How late was your tax return

I am supposed to get mine today but I called the bank and they said that it only comes on Fridays if this is true why does the IRS say its supposed to be here today. How late will it be???

Mrs.Morgan

Asked by Mrs.Morgan at 5:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• IDK why your check hasn't come yet! I don't get any returns(
    Anonymous

• Mine said ours would be here by today but it was deposited on Friday. What happens in they deposit only on Fridays so if they said yours would be here today and it isnt then you might want to call and make sure there isnt a problem like you owed them money, someone else money (child support, payments for TANF etc), or you didnt accidentally put the wrong routing number and acct # on.

Answer by gemgem at 5:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• IRS told us the 6th and it was deposited the 6th, which was a Friday. It was well within the promised date so I'm not complaining.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2009