Can I Please ?. . .? . Try? . . adult content

Wow. . I am Married, but.. . .. Lately I have been fascinating about Doing sexual things to a woman, not any certain woman. Just any sexy woman, nice breasts, as*.. . I have kissed and everything in between. I don't feel comfortable .. .. Then again I like it. . I always wonder what would happen if I was alone with a woman. . Just the two of us. . The possibilities . . What would you do??. . (( Let's not include the husband )). . . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• For a long time, when I was married to my ex, everytime I had one of "those" dreams, I was the man, and there were women I didn't know in real life involved. It happened so often I really began to think maybe my subconscience was trying to tell me something. But in really thinking about if I were attracted to women, I came to the conclusion that I am not. I have no idea why I had the dreams. Interesting that I have not had those dreams since I was divorced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 27, 2013

• It's because you can imagine yourself in either role, experiencing the pleasure.
    Women are raised to appreciate the beauty of other women. You think guys are sitting around watching America's Next Top Model? We can look at other women and say "she's pretty" and it's not gay. Dudes don't do that.
    Women are also softer, curvier, sexier, prettier, etc. There's nothing wrong with it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:45 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Women have hot curves, soft skin, sensitivity--of course, men have some advantages, too. Fantasies are nice, but take care how far they go.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:40 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Sounds like you need to spice up your love life with your husband so you won't need to fantasize
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:18 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I think having fantasies can be normal and healthy but it doesn't mean you need to act on them. Dh and I have talked about our fantasies before and there are some that neither of us would do but they're fun to have kwim?
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 7:12 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I think it's a long weekend and kids are out of school. The likelihood that you are an adolescent boy are higher today than say, tomorrow or the next day. Statistically speaking of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on May. 27, 2013

• I think women are awesome and beautiful. Fantasy is very healthy and normal. I would open up to your hubby and talk to him. My husband knows I think women are beautiful. We joke around because we each think different types of women are hotter than others and if asked who our crush would be, we would both pick women. I have experienced almost every sexual experience and for me the fantasy was better than the reality. Do what you want but I think it is best if your man knows about your fantasies. He probably has some you would be surprised about. Open communication and see where it takes you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Your curious.Fantasies can be exciting. Women are beautiful. Women know how to please especially since you have the same body parts. It's something since your married and you really want to do. YOu will need to discuss with your husband.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:35 AM on May. 28, 2013

• I can't say telling your hubby will help. Depends on what type of hubby he is.. Mine def wouldn't go for me telling him somethin like this..

dimples2k13

Answer by dimples2k13 at 8:43 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Tell your hubby it will open up so many doors and bring you two closer
    nothing wrong with trying something right?
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2013