Frustrated..

Why am i so Tired today, I feel like i have been up for 24 hours straigh... My body is drained, Im achy & feel huge.... Im 33 weeks.

Im just so out of it today & woke up feeling this way... it wont go away.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know why you are so tired, maybe you're just tired.
    Anonymous

• Your body is working really hard to grow a baby. Rest, if you can.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 5:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I hope you aren't catching a cold. Try getting some outdoors exercise- take a walk in the fresh air, have some soup and tea, and then rest with your legs up. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 5:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• lay down and relax, don't try to make yourself fall asleep just stay in bed and relax even if you don't fall asleep you'll feel better if you're not forcing yourself.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Your body is growing a baby and providing nurishment and shelter....its tough!

Listen to your body. It you're tired, rest. Don't fight it, because if you do, you'll just end up feeling crappier than if you had just listened in the first place.

The third trimester is usually when fatigue returns, and it hits you hard. Enjoy relaxing now, because once your baby is here, there will be little time for that.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2009