Wouldn't it be easier?

To ignore the question if it causes drama. Answers has dwindled down to nothing and just answering questions for drama and asking questions to start drama just seem willy to me.

Wouldn't it be easier to make answers more active by ignoring the drama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 27, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It seems to me that the same thing was proposed in regarded to anonymous questions.

I don't know. If its a subject people want to talk about then I don't know that it matters who answers. Although, when getting answers they don't like, many of the OPs go complaining in other sections and accusing others of bullying them. You don't get it both ways. If you are going to start shit stirring, you don't get to claim being bullied later on.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:25 AM on May. 27, 2013

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:08 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Answers, especially the religion sections, has always had drama. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away, so we might as well have a little fun.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:14 AM on May. 27, 2013

• How does NOT answering make it MORE active??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:08 AM on May. 27, 2013

• Wouldn't it be easier to maybe stop asking these questions just to stir up trouble? I mean, I'm not even on here a whole lot but this is like the 3rd time I have seen a question very very similar to this posted. What exactly are you trying to prove? Are you posting questions that are getting negative attention and not the answers you want? Seriously, re-evaluate what you consider silly.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 10:16 AM on May. 27, 2013

• funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:13 AM on May. 27, 2013

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:19 AM on May. 27, 2013

• eh...the drama can be fun...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:16 AM on May. 27, 2013