"Why Blame the Bible..." - most ridiculous post in a LONG time...

Just in case anyone missed this little tid-bit... too entertaining to get lost in the closed questions of the day... 

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1338323/Why_blame_the_Bible_when_most_dont_go_by_it_anyway

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 1:37 PM on May. 27, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• She'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail. At first I thought she was a troll but, seriously, I think she believes that crap.

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:41 PM on May. 27, 2013

• I mean, like she's taking antipsychotic medication, or she ought to be

IIRC, someone mentioned she'd admitted that on one of her previous account names. It is a shame there is no way to inform local social agencies when someone like this shows up. They could at least do a well check on the home and make sure the children (if they actually exist) aren't being neglected while the person is off their meds.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:06 PM on May. 27, 2013

• Knew she was going to close it the minute that ANON JW came into the thread.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:38 PM on May. 27, 2013

• "The things you miss when you go out to brunch with your family..."

LOL that'll learn you!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:45 PM on May. 27, 2013

• I'm really thinking that particular poster is insane. I mean, like she's taking antipsychotic medication, or she ought to be. Before she tries to convert anybody else--in case she's reading this--she really needs to sit down, hopefully with a team of skilled therapists, and figure out what she believes, why she believes it, and why she has the urge to drag others kicking and screaming through the dangerous and confused mazes of her disturbed mind.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:01 PM on May. 27, 2013

• She is a truly fucked up person. And, sadly I think she keeps coming back because deep down she believes she should be abused.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:12 PM on May. 27, 2013

• I have to go to the store and I don't wanna miss the excitement!
    I'm sure there will be more
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:47 PM on May. 27, 2013

• ""The things you miss when you go out to brunch with your family..."

LOL that'll learn you!"

LOL, exactly . How dare you try to have a life outside of our little CM cult! :P
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:54 PM on May. 27, 2013

• Exactly Ballad.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:04 PM on May. 27, 2013

• If what she has posted about her past is in any part true then that is entirely possible libras. She has, supposedly, been repeatedly abused throughout her life and thinks that is normal. At least here she isn't getting physically hit.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:16 PM on May. 27, 2013