infant carseats

did or does anyone own a safty 1 infant carseat? if yes do you like it or wish you would have got another one. i have fallen in love with a black and yellow safty 1st travel system but i dont wana buy it if no one liked it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a saftey 1st car seat i love it my son was a big baby when born and long to so i had to have one that would work for a long baby its wonderful i wouldnt have choosen any other sit if i had to do it again
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• you have to like it, not the rest of the world.

but other than that... the safety that the seat will give your child is more important than how it looks like.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i would google safety 1st car seat reviews. my son had an eddie bauer and my daughter, Graco. So ive never had one, but as long as it passes all the test.. thats the most important thing
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 6:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I would ask around in the Car Seat Safety groups!!!!

sscar_az

Answer by sscar_az at 8:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2009