Has anyone ever noticed....

I was talking to a man today of work related things, and his wife was in the car. When I seem her I instantly thought of Kim K. A lot of you may not agree with me, but absolutely gorgeous. The whole time she was rolling her eyes, and catching an attitude. As I was walking away, her bf said to her "why are you so insecure".

My cousin is a beautiful girl also, and she gets jealous if her boyfriend even glances at another girl. I don't get it, their already beautiful on the outside. I know it's the inside that counts, but why be jealous without know the strangers personality.

Two questions:
Why is it always the beautiful ones insecure and intimidated, and how in the world do men deal with this?!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on May. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• When you're extremely beautiful you have a fear that guys won't show any interest because they feel intimidated. Men fear rejection.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:18 PM on May. 27, 2013

• It's not just women. My SO is more intimidated and insecure than I am. So, I guess men deal with it similar to how I deal with it. I just reassure him that he has no reason to be jealous. I'm with him because I love and respect him and I want to be. I tell him that I respect him enough that if I change my mind and no longer want to be with him, I will let him know BEFORE I am with another man. Then I list off reasons why I'm with him.

Jealousy is part of human nature.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:22 PM on May. 27, 2013

• Jealousy is a wasted emotion for all involved. Insecurities stem from a myriad of things and men put up with it because the girl is beautiful!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:23 PM on May. 27, 2013

• To me, jealousy is just terribly sad. It robs the people in the relationship of everything their life together could be, based on the fear of what might happen. It's the kiss of death to a relationship.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:35 PM on May. 27, 2013

• Sounds like these two women may be insecure as maybe they believe their men are only with them because of the way they look.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:11 AM on May. 28, 2013

• Because they place their worth on external looks and probably know that it's the only thing going for them and because they like attention, which is why they pay so much attention to their looks.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:27 AM on May. 28, 2013

• Why is it always the beautiful ones insecure and intimidated?  I'm guessing because they put all of their eggs in one basket and focus more on their looks, therefore anyone else that catches the attention of the one they desire becomes a threat.  

and how in the world do men deal with this?!!!  I don't know.  I suppose that would depend  on why they are with the beautiful girl.  If it's because they love who she is on the inside then I suppose they just deal with it as one of their faults.  If they are shallow and only care about the girl's looks then he probably doesn't care if she is jealous, it just matters if she's good looking.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on May. 28, 2013

• insecure is gng on both side of the fence...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:37 AM on May. 28, 2013

• It is probably all the time spent with co workers. DH is not insecure I'm not either, annoyed at the women at work that are always bugging him. I never have had any contact with them . PS They are all married . Totally not a professional group.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 7:40 PM on May. 28, 2013

• I dunno I wouldnt waste my time thinking about it
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2013