Just wondering what people's opinions are on gay couples adopting children...?

There's a lot of controversy over this subject, and I was curious to see what people think...

MamaPichette

Asked by MamaPichette at 5:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• It's hard enough finding love in this world as it is. If you're lucky enough to find it, who cares what package it comes in? Man, woman...it doesn't matter. And if two people in a stable, loving relationship who cannot have children want to open their home to one that needs them, why not? It seems it would be a failing for all to deny them.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 10:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i could not care less
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• If they can give a child a good home, then thats all that matters.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 5:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• If the relationship is loving and they can afford to care for a child, then why not?

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 5:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• As long as they are a loving couple that are going to provide a safe and caring home, then I think it is a wonderful idea. Every child needs love and it shouldn't matter if it's from a home with two Mommies or two Daddies.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• None of my business.
    Anonymous

• more power to them
    Anonymous

• While I do not agree with homosexuality- I do not judge and I do believe everyone should be happy and have equal opportunities and if they are going to give a child a safe warm home, with food to eat and plenty of love then yes, they should be able to adopt as well.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Same way I feel about married straight couples adopting. So long as they are good parents, then it's a great thing to do for children who are need of parents.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i feel its ok . i have a gay brother and he would make a great parent. there are so many children that needs homes who cares what there sex life is like. there are straight parents who shouldnt have children. as long as the children are care for and happy inm all for it.
    Anonymous