My divorce friend

Hello Ladies I am curious about this whole situation...My friend call me the other day and told me her ex hubby will like to get back with her even though she divorced him and he is married with 3 kids...mind u hes down south and she is up north how he get her # was through somebody they both know he told her from the beginning he is not gng to leave his wife but she still continues conversation on the phone til 3 4 5 in the morning.Make a long story short they supposed to be hooking up for a weekend hotel in like July get a hotel room just having fun with no strings .Do u think my friend is wrong for letting the ex husband sweet talk her or she should not worry about his baggage just screw him and have fun anyway thanks ladies let me know....Oh yeah ladies when she was still married to him the new wife screw him anyway and knew he was a married man..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 28, 2013 in Relationships

• I think it's shitty to cheat with a man that is married. While he and the current wife might have done that to her, her responding in kind is childish, immature and just flat out stupid.

And by the way, the guy's "baggage" has feelings and will be deeply impacted by this decision. It's best to not play a part in such things. If she hooks up with him again that makes her no better off than either him or his current wife. They all deserve each other in that case.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:53 PM on May. 28, 2013

• A mess!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:54 AM on May. 28, 2013

• I have no respect for someone that would mess with a married man, whether he's her ex or not. It's just wrong.

Answer by missanc at 11:56 AM on May. 28, 2013

• He's obviously bad news. He cheated on her & now wants to cheat with her.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:59 AM on May. 28, 2013

• I'm divorced, and I wouldn't even think of sleeping with my ex, just for fun. I just think a person shouldn't go back down that road. Everybody situation is different, sounds like a soap opera to me.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:01 PM on May. 28, 2013

• I think she is an idiot for even considering it. And juvenile for doing a tit for tat thing with the new wife.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:10 PM on May. 28, 2013

• So really this is tit for tat?

Yeah, the new wife fucked the husband while they were married so now she is fucking the husband while he is married to the new one. Sounds like tit for tat to me. I never said it wasn't wrong.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:34 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Karma is a bitch.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:50 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Sounds like a cluster fuck to me. I'd stay as far away from the whole thing as possible if I were you. Let them make a mess of their own lives.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:58 PM on May. 28, 2013

• So really this is tit for tat?
    No se is totally wrong. She is helping him cheat and she is cheating herself.

His marriage may end up in the dumpster because of it but he will not go back to her. He is using her and she is using him and they are both stupid. The big losers will be the kids.

Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:22 PM on May. 28, 2013