Sick

Hi it's been a little over a month of getting a root canal. I have a weak immune system. Ever since the root canal I've felt ill. Headaches, chest pain, not my self. Depressed, anxiety. Weak. Can all this possible from a root canal? My family and friends say its all in my head. I don't think so. Your answers will be very much appreciated. Thank you I truly feel sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on May. 28, 2013 in Health

• Why do you have a weak immune system? Go to a Dr. & have blood work done. You would know if you had an infection in your mouth. Do you have swelling still? Is there a bad taste? Then have your Dentist check it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Call your doctor. Make an appointment. Go and discuss your symptoms and concerns, and go from there.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:41 PM on May. 28, 2013

• I agree. Your friends and family aren't feeling what you feel. If you truly believe you have something going on (root canal related or not) go the the doctor for some blood work and check up. If nothing pops up at least then you will not just be guessing everything is a-ok or it's all in your head
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:46 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Are you on medication for depression?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Yes I just started taking antidepressants and also my doc did a physical and blood work but the blood work was taken before my root canal. He thinks I'm just depressed and I'm like no
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 PM on May. 28, 2013

• I feel physically ill
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on May. 28, 2013

• My anti-depressants made me feel physically ill at the beginning. It takes awhile for your body to adjust to them.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:00 PM on May. 28, 2013

• This root canal has been a real issue for you. Talk to your doctor, and I hope you feel better soon, but I also wonder if you could be talking yourself into psychosomatic symptoms because you've been worried about your dental work even since before it happened. Your mind can trick your body into being sick.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:17 PM on May. 28, 2013

• You think so? I truly feel sick tho urghh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Did you go to a doctor? They can tell you if you have an infection which is possible.
    You may also have altered your bite and it may be causing a strain.
    Both of these are highly unlikely.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:38 PM on May. 28, 2013