Dating while pregnant?!?!?!

How do you feel about it?

-My friend is pregnant and dating I find it weird

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 9:14 PM on May. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• The only thing that comes to mind is, "can't she wait the nine months"?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:14 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Personally if my friend was in a relationship with someone who is currently overseas serving my country and she is dating someone else, I wouldn't be able to be friends with her. Then you add on top of that she is pregnant with the military man's baby?
    Is she looking for companionship or sex? If it's companions, then fine, hang out with a bunch of friends. If sex, well, sounds to me like PGA might be able to steer her in the right direction of toys.
    I would have a heart to heart with my friend. Just tell her that although it really isn't my business, I just can't support such things and until she comes to her senses, I can't be friends with her.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:37 PM on May. 28, 2013

• That's not dating, it's cheating. If the baby's father is still under the impression they are together, then seeing another man is cheating plain and simple.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:42 PM on May. 28, 2013

• lol she is headed for trouble. but there isn't much you can do about it. She is the only one who can decide to change. Hopefully she doesn't get hurt.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:43 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Bitch needs to pull her head out of her ass.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:46 PM on May. 28, 2013

• So is she whoring around while her SO is overseas, or are they no longer together?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:21 PM on May. 28, 2013

• I find it a bit skeevy. Not something I would do.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:23 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Well we dont know your friends situation. However I do know that she should be honest and upfront about her pregnancy with whoever she is dating, she needs to be real, everyone involved deserves that.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:18 PM on May. 28, 2013

• If you hang around these people you will be perceived to be LIKE these people. Do yourself a favor and get friends with better judgment and class.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:30 PM on May. 28, 2013

• Who cares as long as the two people involved don't care.

While it may be less common it does happen and there are people who date while the one is pregnant and end up staying together for a very long time.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:15 PM on May. 28, 2013