Is it ok to date a married man if his wife is realy fat and gross? adult content

She is DISGUSTINGLY FAT, DRESSES LIKE A FRUMP, AND HAS LONG YELLOW TOENAILS! Totally gross! I am fit n hot, dress fashionably, n get pedicures! He is in PURE Ecstacy when we have sex! HE LOVES LICKING MY TOES N PUSSY! SO GRATEFUL! It makes me hot! We had sex in a supply closet at work today! I never had a guy begging for it like this! MAKES ME WET JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! He makes me feel like a GODDESS!

I THINK THIS IS GOOD ADULTERY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• It doesn't take much to make you feel like a goddess, does it? Sex in the supply closet at work with a married man will do the trick? You're selling yourself short and justifying your actions by putting down the wife of the man you're cheating with for being fat and gross. If he has a problem with her appearance or hygiene, and if he's shallow enough to leave her over it, then he should at least have the decency to divorce her and get a hotel room for the two of you to screw in. I feel like I need to go take a shower just from reading this.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:29 AM on May. 29, 2013

• So let me get this straight... He puts his dick in his fat, disgusting wife, THEN he puts it in you? I hope you suck all her nasty pussy off of him.

Guess you didn't think of it that way before.

And if you believe he's not fucking her, you're a dumber troll than I thought.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:32 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Ur jealous cuz it's HOT SEX like in the movies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 AM on May. 29, 2013

• They're not having sex. HE FINDS HER REPULSIVE! SHE LET HERSELF GO AFTER she had kids. SHE'S EVERY MANS NIGHTMARE!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Until your boss or coworker walks in and you both get fired and he goes back to his wife.

You sound like teen or perhaps some trash living in the trailer park.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:35 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Also you aren't dating him you are screwing him in a dirty supply closet. My guess is noone else knows about you "dating" him and they won't because he has no plans on leaving his wife.

He just wants to screw some chick
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:40 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Jealous? Um, no. Nauseous is a better description.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:42 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Yes, please post pics from the first time he takes you to dinner in a public place.

Remember- Karma is a bitch.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:45 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Does your mom know you're using her computer?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:46 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Well since you get pedicures...

Nope.

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:46 AM on May. 29, 2013