Lassie! Get help!

winterglow

Asked by winterglow at 5:22 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughter "Doc, this boy, Timmy kept falling into wells!"  :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:22 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I actually do have a rough collie named Maggie. She starts barking at my husband for something and he asks "What's that girl? Is Timmy in the well? Well, tell the little moron to quit screwing around in there." The kids ask if Timmy is in the well and it is so cute because the really don't get it. The repeat the joke like it's the funniest thing in the world and they just don't get it. I need to find them some Lassie movies. I recently fell off my horse in the woods and she was with me. I called my husband to come get me (he had to drive through the pasture to the treeline and find me through the woods. She ran to the tree line to look for him, barking her head off and she lead him to me. "What's that girl? Is Sophie in the well. Is she in the woods? Did she fall off her horse? Has she fallen and she can't get up? Do I need to get doc and the sheriff?"
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:43 AM on May. 29, 2013