I Swiped This From My Friend's Facebook Page! I Thought it was Just So Cute!

I just thought this was so cute! She took this at the Atlanta Zoo a couple of years ago (I was so not bored and scrolling through a random friend's pictures). I can appreciate a good mommy, no matter what the species.

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:48 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Pets

•  Love it!  Oh the things we moms put up w/ in the name of love :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:52 AM on May. 29, 2013

•  we even love OTHER "people's" kids :) (kids- get it- they're goats :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:54 AM on May. 29, 2013

• No, I think those are pigs. I can't see too well. It's a small picture but it is cute as heck. The same friend that I swiped this picture from had a pic (she lost it when her old computer crashed) of her toy poodle nursing a kitten. Her uncle found the little think in a parking lot and she was bottle feeding it but she left him in the basket to fix him a bottle and the poodle jumped into the basket and started to nurse him. In a couple of days, she got milk and the kitten stopped taking the bottle (exact thing I did to nurse my adopted daughter). Her dog also attempted to nurse an orphaned bunny rabbit but his poor little mouth wasn't big enough to suckle on her. She just snuggled and mommied him instead and they bottle fed him.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 7:09 AM on May. 29, 2013

• stork

morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• that is cute! :)
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2013