21 DPO any hope left??

The beginning of my cycle was 4/24/13 Period lasted 6 days as usual Cycles are anywhere from 28-30 days long. I Ovulated the week of 5/6/13 (Used OPK) We did the deed every other day for almost 3 weeks. by 5 DPO I just felt pregnant I've never felt like this before, I know my body and somehow I I'm 90% sure I'm pregnant. On 5/14/13 I had maybe 6 small drops of Pinkish blood in my Panties, None when I wiped and no more at all sense then. That was 6DPO I tested at 9DPO BFN, 12DPO BFN, Went to the hospital at 13 DPO because of very slight cramps on my right side (Hubby is super anal and worries about every little thing).. They did a Pee test nothing else the Nurse said it was BFN and I was for sure without a doubt not pregnant. So at that Point I was just waiting for AF to show. Period was due at 14DPO-15DPO at 15DPO I called family Planning as the hospital Suggested and I told them where I was in my cycle and she said my hormones where most likely too low to show Positive, She said to wait a few days and test if it is negative to go see Doctor for blood work.
Tested again at 18 DPO and 20 DPO all BFN. I get blood test today but I'm so scared it'll be BFN.. My hormones should be high enough to get a BFP by now right? Any Info? Anyone have BFN Pee test but BFP Blood test?

My Symptoms are
-Really Bloated (I look like I'm 5 months pregnant haha)
-I see can Veins in Breasts
-Breasts are HUGE and Very full
-Constant "Full" feeling
-Was constipated before I started taking Prenatals
-Vomit feeling at random times in the day
-Cervix High, Soft
-Lots of whitish Cm
-VERY slight cramps every once in a while.
-I Sleep 12 hours a day sometimes and other times I'm restless.
- Period around 6 days late and no signs of AF

LizzyShank23

Asked by LizzyShank23 at 8:36 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Insist on a sonogram. If you are pregnant you should be able to see something. Even if you aren't you'd like to make sure everything is ok in that area. Long story short by BFF had irregular periods to begin with , but after missing two she began to worry. Every pregnancy test she took was negative. (That includes three or four BLOOD tests.) Finally they decided to get a visual of what was going on. She was 12 weeks and 4 days with a healthy baby girl. You might be another rarity that does not make excessive hcg hormone. You may be making just enough to sustain. Sometimes it just never hurts to check things out.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:17 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I agree. Insist on an ultrasound and if you are pregnant and your hormone levels are low, ask for progesterone supplementation. Needless miscarriages sometimes happen because a woman has insufficient progesterone.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:31 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Just got back from seeing the doc, He said with all my symptoms there is a very good chance I'm pregnant. He wants to wait about two more weeks then do a blood test as long as I don't get AF.
    LizzyShank23

Comment by LizzyShank23 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on May. 29, 2013

• So that's good news then. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:05 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Thank you! This two week wait is gonna go so slow! haha.
    LizzyShank23

Comment by LizzyShank23 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on May. 29, 2013