Period 6 days late, Still BFN need answers!

The beginning of my cycle was 4/24/13 Period lasted 6 days as usual Cycles are anywhere from 28-30 days long. I Ovulated the week of 5/6/13 (Used OPK) We did the deed every other day for almost 3 weeks. by 5 DPO I just felt pregnant I've never felt like this before, I know my body and somehow I I'm 90% sure I'm pregnant. On 5/14/13 I had maybe 6 small drops of Pinkish blood in my Panties, None when I wiped and no more at all sense then. That was 6DPO I tested at 9DPO BFN, 12DPO BFN, Went to the hospital at 13 DPO because of very slight cramps on my right side (Hubby is super anal and worries about every little thing).. They did a Pee test nothing else the Nurse said it was BFN and I was for sure without a doubt not pregnant. So at that Point I was just waiting for AF to show. Period was due at 14DPO-15DPO at 15DPO I called family Planning as the hospital Suggested and I told them where I was in my cycle and she said my hormones where most likely too low to show Positive, She said to wait a few days and test if it is negative to go see Doctor for blood work.
Tested again at 18 DPO and 20 DPO all BFN. I get blood test today but I'm so scared it'll be BFN.. My hormones should be high enough to get a BFP by now right? Any Info? Anyone have BFN Pee test but BFP Blood test?

My Symptoms are
-Really Bloated (I look like I'm 5 months pregnant haha)
-I see can Veins in Breasts
-Breasts are HUGE and Very full
-Constant "Full" feeling
-Was constipated before I started taking Prenatals
-Vomit feeling at random times in the day
-Cervix High, Soft
-Lots of whitish Cm
-VERY slight cramps every once in a while.
-I Sleep 12 hours a day sometimes and other times I'm restless.
- Period around 6 days late and no signs of AF

LizzyShank23

Asked by LizzyShank23 at 8:38 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You pretty much just described PMS symptoms. With my pregnancies, I didn't experience symptoms until around 6-8 weeks prego. Good luck.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:30 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Yes, your hormones should be high enough. I would go see the dr. There are other health reasons for your period to be late/non existent and they could be serious.

Answer by missanc at 11:10 AM on May. 29, 2013

• All of your "pregnancy" symptoms are also PMS symptoms.
    Keep practicing!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2013

• PS- testing testing testing, doctor doctor doctor= STRESS. This is most likely why you're late!
    If you are to focused on the destination, you forget to enjoy the journey. Sex will soon become scheduled, and a task, and one of you is bound to lose interest and get bored!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:14 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Women can drive themselves crazy while trying to conceive. Been there, done that. Talked myself into symptoms that might or might not have been real. If you don't get pregnant this time, keep trying, and relax as best you can. Stress can actually change the chemical balance of your body fluids and make conception more difficult. Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:28 PM on May. 29, 2013

• UPDATE: went to see dr. Just go home.
    He said with the symptoms I have, The fact that I'm this late and I'm pretty regular, There is a very good chance that I'm pregnant.
    He wants to wait another two weeks to do a blood test as long as AF doesn't come.
    Oh & By the way I have NEVER had Spotting like that, that many days before AF is due. NEVER had this much CM and My breasts are a cup size bigger, You can see the vanes in them and my Nipples are darker. My period is never this late.
    Right before My period starts I get bad cramps about 2 days before I start, Other then cramps I have no Symptoms of AF.
    LizzyShank23

Comment by LizzyShank23 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on May. 29, 2013