Favorite Quote

I love inspirational quotes. Care to share any of yours. Here's one of mine.

Today I close the door to my past, open the door to my future, take a deep breath and step through to a new life!

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 10:13 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Health

• oooo, I like that one..... Don't really have a fav quote... But I guess one I use a lot is... "Do un to others, as you'd want others to do un to you" Did I even say that right??? lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:17 AM on May. 29, 2013

• except usually I drop the "un" part.... I've prob. been saying it wrong all these years.... lol... oh well
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:18 AM on May. 29, 2013

• "There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that"
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 11:05 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Doors of opportunity are marked, "PUSH".
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:23 AM on May. 29, 2013

• "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - William Penn
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2013

• I love inspirational quotes. I keep a file of them on my computer, to which I will be adding today from these.

"I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
    because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
    I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
    for a might-have-been has never been, but a has-been was once an are." - Milton Berle

"Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines."--Satchel Page
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:57 PM on May. 29, 2013