Bucket List

I have about 32 things so far to my bucket list that I want to do. A great person on here gave me advice in doing so. (See post Am I fall back girl) anyway. Anyways. I want to see what people come up with that I may have not added yet.
thanks!

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 10:24 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Health

• Didn't read your other one, so not sure if this is on it, or even if it's something you've done or would want to do, but I've always thought it would be soooo cool to go zip-lining through the rain forest.... That's def. something on my list....
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:29 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I should make up a bucket list. One is I want to visit all 50 states. Also Visit Paris, France
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:45 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I need to start writing this stuff down lol. I know there's more than one thing but I can only think of one right now. I don't remember where it's at, but I saw this thing on TV where dolphins help catch fish for the fishermen and then they share the catch. I'd love to see that.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:44 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I haven't written one up yet but some things I'd include are para-sailing and/or hang gliding, chase a tornado, drive across country again but next time through the south, run through an orchard, fly a plane (I kinda did this once already though). That's all I can think of right now.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:21 PM on May. 29, 2013

• I want to spend the Christmas holiday,just once in my life, on a beach. Sun and sand. Away from the commercialism and stress of pain in the butt families.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:43 PM on May. 29, 2013

• My list has more minor things on it. I had decided to start with things that were easily achieved. I took guitar lessons a few years back and now can play. I also got my motorcycle permit, took a course in belly dancing, started an orchard out back and have started studying Spanish. ( Spansih for Dummies but it is a start- Lol ) I have yet to get serious about my writing, catch that trophy Lake Trout, attend Sturgis, see an ocean and launch a small home business.

On a bigger scale, I want to drive race cars in Las Vegas, travel through every state and travel to a few different countries.

To maecntpntz- in a few years when the orchard starts to mature, you can come and run through ours.. It is smaller but atleast you wouldn't have to run very far.... :-)

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:45 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Take kids on a ride in a glass bottom boat in the Ocean. <3
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:52 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Visit the Grand Canyon, ride a motorcycle, get lost in Times Square, go to the top of the Empire State building, give a homeless person asking for money your last bit of cash, take a swamp tour in New Orleans, take a haunted ghost tour, take a helicopter ride, dance in the rain (with or without someone you love), tell the people you love that you love them, pay for someone's lunch who is behind you in a drive through, visit Paris, visit the Grand Place in Brussels, visit the tulip festival in Holland, go to the batting cages and get out frustration, walk in the sand on the Pacific Ocean beach, travel the PCH, learn to speak a new language (French is awesome), pay for someone's groceries, stop at a child's lemonade stand and buy a cup and leave a tip, no matter how bad it may taste, take a swig and tell them that's the best you've ever had, tell someone you don't know that they are beautiful, pay them a sincere compliment....
    Delilah826

Answer by Delilah826 at 10:15 AM on May. 30, 2013