When do I test?

I accidentally missed a couple of my pills late last month (April 2013) and then I started spotting on May 3. So, to try and get back on track I stopped taking the pills and just assumed the bleeding would continue throughout to my period date.. anyway, here are some dates:
april 14: 1st day of last full period
may 3: spotting
may 12: all bleeding/spotting stopped
I felt like I was ovulating on may 23...
had a migraine may 24, along with feeling sick
may 27: my chest is sore. not really sore, but still noticeably so.
I already have two kids and I'm 26... I was on the try-previfem (try-sprintec) birth control for close to 3 years... I was worried so I took a test today (clear blue digital)-- negative. but, it wasn't my FMU. Idk when I am supposed to test or when to expect my period or anything. any advice is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I would wait about 1-2 weeks then test
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:03 AM on May. 29, 2013

• ok, thank you. what date do I even go off for first day of last period or ovulation? is being pregnant even possible since I just went off bc mid-cycle?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I would wait till June 10th maybe. Usually two weeks after ovulation. Pregnant is possible when ever you don't use birth control and sometimes even when you do.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:06 AM on May. 29, 2013

• I have children and have been through all this before.... but now I feel like I've lost my marbles and can't get my mind off it! we were planning on stopping the pill later this year and then start trying. But, no point in going back on it for a month or two. it makes all this so confusing, and now of course I want a baby.. so ahhh! but thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on May. 29, 2013

• You didn't mention if you had sex on any of those days?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:23 PM on May. 29, 2013