starting over

For those who have had a child and that relationship didn't work out but want more, how far apart do you think you should have the 2nd child if their going to have different fathers 2,3,4 years? The relationship is already established we've been together a yr, known each other for 3 and we both want kids together, I'm just afraid of what others will say, No it shouldn't matter but it does, random people no, but I come from a big family with strong opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I personally would wait til after marriage or longer than a year for sure
    Anonymous

• I always waited until after I got married to have kids. My kids dont all have the same dad but I was married to their dads when they were conceived.; Dont worry about what other people think. If you do you would never do anything in life would you?
    Anonymous

• I would also wait until married.
    Anonymous

• Yes wait till your married, but I think that 2-3 years apart is a great rage they are still close but far enough so you wont have two kids graduating from high school in back to back years. Best of luck to you.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009