When Do I Test?

I accidentally missed a couple of my pills late last month (April 2013) and then I started spotting on May 3. So, to try and get back on track I stopped taking the pills and just assumed the bleeding would continue throughout to my period date.. anyway, here are some dates:
april 14: 1st day of last full period
may 3: spotting
may 12: all bleeding/spotting stopped
I felt like I was ovulating on may 23...
had a migraine may 24, along with feeling sick
may 27: my chest is sore. not really sore, but still noticeably so.
I already have two kids and I'm 26... I was on the try-previfem (try-sprintec) birth control for close to 3 years... I was worried so I took a test today (clear blue digital)-- negative. but, it wasn't my FMU. Idk when I am supposed to test or when to expect my period or anything. any advice is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 29, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• What the answers in pregnancy weren't concise enough? Test again this Friday. Or wait two more weeks. Better yet call your doctor and ask for a professional opinion.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:25 AM on May. 29, 2013

• wow... you're a bitch!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 AM on May. 29, 2013

• Thank you. I know. I though you had already had an answer you were happy with. So why ask the exact same question again? Your best bet is to call your doctor who knows you far better than any of us.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:33 AM on May. 29, 2013

• test now if you want. If you think you might have conceived during your last cycle and you think you may be late then test. If cost is an issue then buy them at the dollar store. Or like PP said, go to your Dr.'s office and have them test you.

For the record, many regulars don't just hang out in one category. They look over all the questions as they come up (in the order they are posted), so it's really not necessary to post in more than one category.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:24 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Your hormones are probably just out of whack from missing the pills, which can cause sporadic bleeding and tender nipples. If you are worried, get another test and take it your first morning urine.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:34 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Anonymous

• I missed my period too. Thought I was prego. Turns out I was just late. I got it today. Please...if you know your body well enough, you would know enough to get a test and see your doctor...or you'd know you're not pregnant and just stressed. Good luck!
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 7:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2013