While at the park with my kids, I was stung by a bee on my foot. I hurt really bad, it felt like a prick and then a shock entering my foot. It's been about two hours, and it's not swollen. I did not find a stinger, and it's not bleeding. I attempted to touch around the area where it originally hurt, but I don't feel pain in one particular area where the bee could have stung me. I'm scared that it was a needle, but I assume that a needle prick would draw some kind of blood right?
Has this happened to anyone? What should I do?
If I get stung I swell up. I am allergic to bees. If it was a bee. You are not allergic. Why would you think it was a needle?
Answer by louise2 at 9:01 PM on May. 29, 2013
go get a tetanus shot.. . and get tested for aids and hep. if you really believe it was a needle. but aids might not show up for a while. not trying to scare you. but thats what dirty needles do.
Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on May. 29, 2013
Answer by SWasson at 9:01 PM on May. 29, 2013
Answer by missanc at 9:03 PM on May. 29, 2013
Bee stings usually swell up. Could it have been a small piece of wood or pine needle. If it still hurts in the morning call the doctor, maybe they can find a splinter.
Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:04 PM on May. 29, 2013
Answer by louise2 at 9:13 PM on May. 29, 2013
Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:16 PM on May. 29, 2013
Next question overall
Grrr! just when i think this lice thing is almost behind us :(