What are your plans for the summer break with the kids?

Schools almost out. What are your plans?

Femommy

Asked by Femommy at 11:01 PM on May. 29, 2013 in General Parenting

• i am going to duct tape them too the walls
    lalallaalaa
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:10 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Going to try to inspire him to do something with his life.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:12 PM on May. 29, 2013

• We are going on a big road trip. Doing lots of hiking, sight seeing, national parks, some big cities, camping and visiting colleges.

Then we come home and I might just employ feral's duct tape method. Or just do a lot of driving practice with my 15 yr. old.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:17 PM on May. 29, 2013

• we've been out for a week. we dont have a lot of plans. im taking summer classes & working on my certification, but we'll probably just go to my moms and swim most days.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:19 PM on May. 29, 2013

• were going to the beach for a week with the family for july 4th, but im trying to plan a small weekend getaway since next friday is dd's last day of school. i really want to do a little something special just me and my kids but im not sure yet what that'll be.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:20 PM on May. 29, 2013

• Wrestling camps, vacation, camping, swimming ect.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:43 PM on May. 29, 2013

• I don't really know yet. I want to go to Sea World during birthday week. I would love to make it back to Hawaii before school starts, but I don't know if we will be able to. Also, we're going to have Snowball all summer. We're all looking forward to that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:54 PM on May. 29, 2013

• My daughter thinks we're going to practically live at the pool in our condo complex. I joked that we should just set up her Tootle Turtle tent there and take her ladybug sleeping bag, and she missed the sarcasm and said it was a great idea. We'll see how that works out. She's going to a few different day camps, each with a field trip. I'm excited because she'll get to see a botanical garden, a butterfly museum, an ice cream factory, the planetarium, a children's museum--she's jazzed most of all because when she goes on these field trips, she'll get to ride a school bus like the big kids. Go figure.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 AM on May. 30, 2013

• The pool! We also have 2 weeks at the beach planned and a couple daytrips (zoo and water park). Will probably spend several more long weekends at the beach as well. Two of my five kids are going to overnight camp for a week

Answer by missanc at 5:51 AM on May. 30, 2013

• Since I'm gone be big this summer my plans is to hit the beach Atlantic City Dorney Park and a lot of cook outs Cuz a sister have to eat lol but I just want a lot of fun for the kids
    newedition2013

Answer by newedition2013 at 9:19 AM on May. 30, 2013