When you open a question that states "No Bashing"?

Do you think, "Oh, well damn" and then leave? Yeah, me neither... LOL!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:09 AM on May. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm always intrigued to see which facet of common sense they don't want to hear is being classified as "bashing" that day.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:47 AM on May. 30, 2013

• well some little girl told me to be nice earlier today
    AFTER she admitted to putting hot sauce on her kid's binky
    i think you know how that went...
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:15 AM on May. 30, 2013

• Sometimes I think it makes the person who asks the question sound insecure, and often I think it means she already knows the anser but doesn't want to hear it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:26 AM on May. 30, 2013

• I bash on purpose because frankly, I don't like people telling me what to do unless it's my boss and he doesn't tell, he asks. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:09 AM on May. 30, 2013

• LOL, sometimes it makes me more likely to be snarky. Sometimes I don't understand why it even says that since the question is not dramatic. Like asking 'What's for dinner? Please, no bashing.".  Maybe it's just a sign of a thin skinned member.  IDK.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:24 AM on May. 30, 2013

• Nope. I just reiterate their question in a way that makes them realize how dumb they are.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:16 AM on May. 30, 2013

• No. I read it anyway and agree with the OP when she says "wow--you're a bitch. " in response to my answer.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:38 AM on May. 30, 2013

• yeah it makes me ready to pounce cause they've usually done something stupid and dont want anyone to say they've been stupid.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:55 AM on May. 30, 2013

• No... I'll be honest. It always makes me think oooh is there something worth bashing here???

And then I proceed to give my full opinion, no holds barred. It's almost like they've just asked me to, so I have to oblige.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:04 AM on May. 30, 2013

• Usually, when you see that, they don't really want our opinion at all ...uless we are backing them up for whatever stupid thing they've done
    seeing that just adds to it and generally makes me want to say what I feel about the situation even more!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:07 AM on May. 30, 2013