Some pictures of the sudden tornadoes that dropped all over by where I lived!

I was watching So You Think You Can Dance on FOX, and it was storming pretty good, had a severe thunderstorm warning, lots of loud and noticed outside and the clouds got a lot darker, and everything kinda had a greenish color, and my heart jumped into throat, and I knew what was going on and told my husband to get our daughter and get into the basement. He looks at and asks me why, and I told there could be a tornado in the area. He laughs and tells me and points to the TV and told me if that was the case, there would a tornado warning on the screen and the local meteorologist would break into the show. And not even 20 sec goes by and our tornado siren goes off. We went to the basement and turned on the TV to see where it was at. There was a touchdown about 2 city blocks from us. In total there was 6 tornadoes dropping everywhere, and this was all in a hour and half . Having 6 tornadoes in Michigan is extremely rare. You have a better chance at winning the lottery. The highest wind speed was EF2.

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:36 AM on May. 30, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• How scary! We had a crazy thunderstorm last night, but no tornadoes that I know of. I didn't think there were even tornadoes in Michigan--glad you're all okay.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:40 AM on May. 30, 2013

• Geez! That's scary. Glad you're okay!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:20 AM on May. 30, 2013

• That is scary! I am glad that you are ok!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:33 AM on May. 30, 2013

• I think this is going to be a rough season for storms & tornadic activity. Glad you & your family are safe & did not suffer any damages. That in itself is almost like winning that lottery! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:24 AM on May. 30, 2013

• So glad you are ok.Be careful Michigan, :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:44 AM on May. 30, 2013

• scary.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:07 AM on May. 30, 2013

• WOW! Scary as hell! I hate tornadoes!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:38 AM on May. 30, 2013

• That's scary! Glad everything is okay
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:11 AM on May. 30, 2013

• That is so scary keep safe and god bless
    newedition2013

Answer by newedition2013 at 9:13 AM on May. 30, 2013

• Omg! I know how you feel. I just saw my first one two weeks go, and they are rare here too. Glad you are safe and you have a basement.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:19 AM on May. 30, 2013