Do you think pregnancy comes in threes?

Everytime I have been prego I have know of three family members & three friends that are prego too.What are your thoughts??

Jennifer_24

Asked by Jennifer_24 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes when I worked at Sears.. My best friend Lindy got pregnant then me and another girl found out the same day we were pregnant.. THREE'S and the whole pregnancy no one else i the store was pregnant we had our babies with in 6 weeks of each other
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nope. I usually end up fixing spaghetti when my friends and relatives are having something else.
    Anonymous

• only 3s? shoot each time i found out i was preggo, there was some sort of pregnancy outbreak!... haha
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 6:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nope I havent noticed that. But I did notice everytime I got pregnant my best friend got pregnant. And now that were *old* my dd has gotten pregnant the same time her best friend has.

Answer by gemgem at 6:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• thats cool gemgem :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i would have too agree with the out brake lol and this time around its over 15 of us friends and family and 11 of us out of the group are all having little girls lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• when i got prengnet in 1996 with my dd my sister, coucin, and step sister ended up pregnant at the same time, we all had our babys 2 days apart form eachother
    Anonymous

• I hope so! I have a bff who is trying and hasn't conceived yet... and my SIL has been trying for a LONG time and hasn't conceived yet. If they both conceive soon I will be so happy, because it was really hard on both of them to hear I was pregnant since they've both been trying longer.
    Anonymous

• I AGREE!!!!! They do come in threes at my job. No more than 3 people (including spouses) can be pregnant at the same time it seems. Luckily after trying for 2 years to get pregnant, It was my turn to be one of the 3!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm due March, my cousin is Due April, and my nightmare of a sister in law is due May... Theres three! However, now we have learned that a friend, Faith, is pregnant, my best friends girl friend is pregnant, another friend of mine's ex is pregnant.... It seems like everyone I know is either pregnant their self, or knows at least 3 people that are! Its insane! History repeats its self... and this is the baby boom!
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 8:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2009