Dreaming about the sex of your baby?

We tend to dream what we are going to have. I had a few dreams i was going to have twins, boy and girl and I did. And my daughter has also had dreams telling her what she is going to have. So far she has been right
Have you had any dreams telling you what you are going to have?

Asked by gammie at 6:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had dreams I was going to have a girl. I had a little boy! =)

• i had some bizarre dreams about my kids... but yes, both times the sex was the same as my dreams. a boy, then a girl. yay!

Answer by xburtonchickx at 6:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• With my first and second kiddos I did and I was right both times. With this one I dreamed of both sexes. I had no clue what I was having this time until my ultrasound told me.

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 6:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• well when i was pregnant mostly it was a boy, i had one where i had a girl and she looked like dora the explorer, but i had a boy

Answer by aliciatron at 6:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i dreamed about girls and i wanted a boy i had all girls

Answer by sauna26 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• So far I've had one dream that it was a girl, and I dreamed it before I got my BFP... then I had a dream since then that it is a boy. We're waiting til birth to find out, so it'll be interesting to see how much the dreams change the closer I get to delivery! I think it would be cool if they were right!

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had all kinds of dreams, but I did dream it was boy and it was.I think its the dreams that feel the realist to us even after waking up.

• I had a dream befor I was even pregnant. I dreamt that I had a baby boy and he weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz.. This dream was so vivid, I woke up crying because I couldn't find my baby. I dreamt that December of 04 and it was a Thursday.

Well December 1st of 2005, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz..... which may I add I had her on a Thursday.... A YEAR later,and on the same day of the week from when my dream occured....

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I woke up from a dream in the middle of the night, I sat straight up in bed and said "its a girl" had an ultrasound about 2 months later and it says girl. We will find out if it was right in about 2 weeks.

Answer by vickwu at 7:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• No. But once when I was pregnant we ordered pizza and that night I had a dream that I was going to get my ultrasound and the doctor asked if I was hoping it was a small, medium, or large. Luckily, it was just a boy lol.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009