What are you all up to on a Thursday night?

It's just me and the kiddo, so I let her talk me into Digiorno and Coke in front of the TV. We're watching Dora the Explorer. Let the good times roll.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 7:24 PM on May. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I just caught my microwave on fire so I'm one frazzled person right now. Scared the daylights out of me. I have entirely too many kids here. 5 six year olds, a 4 year old and a 3 year old. I can't wait for them to leave because I am going to watch a movie and drink a Cubra Libra....or 2. Lol
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:36 PM on May. 30, 2013

• I have to go to work in 3 hours :( sad since I'm ready for bed.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:34 PM on May. 30, 2013

• 2 younger kids are working on homework.
    DD has a concussion, so I get to help her on computer things. Happily her teachers have been awesome about it.

DS1 is studying for finals.

Might take some time to watch a little Doctor Who or paint birdhouses or something.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:38 PM on May. 30, 2013

• waiting for my kiddos bedtime. they've been brats all day so im planning on an early bed for them both! and since DH is in class all night, ive got the house to myself! last night to myself before i start up classes again so im gonna tackle my Netflix que of documentaries...the ones DH says look boring haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:44 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Finished dinner a little while ago. Going to be taking the kids to swim in a few minutes. Hoping they will work on breast stroke. I can hardly wait till we get home and they are showered and in bed. I'm tired.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:50 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Still at work right now but will be on again later when I arrive home to terrorize the rest of you with my regular postings.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:56 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Procrastinating on here while listening to my dd study for a test tomorrow. I really need to get off here and get my apartment cleaned up. I would like to take a long, hot bath but I'm afraid I will fall asleep in the tub or not be able to get up. It was a pretty crazy day at work and I think I walked off a couple pounds.

I'm going to go clean my apartment, take a quick shower, then come back on here to see what I missed. All while thanking the Powers that be that I don't have a small army of kids here or anyone watching Dora.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:03 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Watching Wipeout with my 3 yr old DS while my 1 yr old pushes her chair around the living room.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:19 PM on May. 30, 2013

• DS played the xbox while I got caught up on some housework. Now I am going to chill on here for a while and attempt to go to bed early.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:35 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Passed out a butt load of cookie dough etc to a bunch of parents and kids today. Made my kids happy by buying them school t-shirts for "School spirit day" tomorrow. Now it's waiting for pizza to arrive.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:42 PM on May. 30, 2013