Did anyone here have sex every day for a month after their period to get pregnant?

Did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no but when i TTC next month im going to have sex every day until i ovulate because it favors girls :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I didn't have sex every day, but we conceived this month due to having THE BEST SEX EVER. He made me orgasm 7 times, and the most I ever had before was 3. I definitely conceived that time!!! The changes that occur inside your body during orgasm actually increase your odds of conception, so just try having REALLY GOOD sex...AND lots of sex, but the GOOD sex is most important!
    Anonymous

• Yes. once hubby and I decided to stop with the birth control and let God bless us I must have gotten in some sort of crazy have to get pregnant phase and literaly had sex everyday, then wasn't really surprised when I missed my period. Second time around didn't do it every day, but definantly a lot, was rather surprised when I missed my period this time b/c I didn't think I was ovulating around the time we did have sex.
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 7:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009