Not really a question just anxious for babys arrival

On Saturday I will be 37 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 . I don't really have a question just feeling anxious and having mommy (again) worries. I think everyone worries about the baby being healthy. My previous pregnancy and birth were great. I'm so worried that I wont make it to the hospital my first I went into labor at 9 pm daughter was born at 7:40 am pushed almost 2 hours but with my last pregnancy I went into labor at 3 am I got to the hospital at 6 and my daughter was born at 6:29 I pushed twice . So im like omg what if I go into labor and have my baby on the way there I don't live far like 5 mins away I think when the baby coming its coming . I dunno like I said I think its just about to pop worries :)

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 9:29 PM on May. 30, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:11 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Good luck! I'd probably feel the same way. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:34 PM on May. 30, 2013

• I think it is normal to worry about these things. I am sure everything will be fine.
    DS would have been born in 3 hours if he had not been so darn big. He was taken C section. Could have broken my hips instead but I decided a C would be fine.
    DD was also within 3 hours but she busted the original stitches and they thought it better to do C than have her try the alien birth on her own.

You are healthy and had perfect births the last two times. Your chances are very very good that everything will be perfect this time too.
    Congratulations in advance.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:54 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Go to the hospital at your first signs of labor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:24 PM on May. 30, 2013

• That sounds about right. With my third they came in to check me and I started pushing a little and the nurse said "Stop!!" . She got the doctor and on the next contraction there he was. One push. Of course I was there for about three hours in labor. I find it goes faster each time.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:35 AM on May. 31, 2013

• lol yea with my second they told me not to Push I was like what do u mean don't push the babys here like u can really control it haha
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2013