What is your favorite part of being a mommy?

This is just about right :)

Kword

Asked by Kword at 10:32 PM on May. 30, 2013 in General Parenting

• Watching his face light up when he is happy, and yeah definitely hearing him laugh. Getting hugs and hearing "I love you" are definitely up there as well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:40 PM on May. 30, 2013

• those deep hearty laughs are priceless!
    and when my two year old crawls into my lap and says "mommy hug?" and we hug and he gives this deep sigh and says "mmm mommy hug!" i just melt!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:46 PM on May. 30, 2013

• When I say "Brush Your Teeth, it's Bedtime" ha JK JK

It is all rewarding, especially since I have two kids in two very different stages of life and learning. I watch one as he learns to read and math and the other learns to walk and talk, it's very special and amazing.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:59 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Those deep I-mean-it laughs just make my day. This morning, my little girl slid into bed next to me and said "I missed you at night, Mama" and fell asleep all warm and cuddled up, and I melted.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:00 PM on May. 30, 2013

• My 5yo and I are the only ones still awake. She just gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "Mommy, I just wanted to give you something (a hug and kiss) because I just love you sooooooooo much!... I also love trees because they help us have air to breathe." lol

I really, really want to be able to vote this up! That is so cute! LOL
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:02 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Hugs, and hearing them laugh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:23 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Children's laughter is my favorite, but it doesn't have to come from my own....my favorite part is where I am now, experiencing being a grand mother, and although she is not flesh of our flesh or blood of our blood, she is miraculously ours even though she did not grow underneath my daughter's heart, but she grew in it, and inside all of our family's heart too.

Answer by older at 8:08 AM on May. 31, 2013

• Everything...experiencing new things through her eyes for the first time and just hearing I love you and lots of hugs.
    libramoon007

Answer by libramoon007 at 7:06 PM on May. 31, 2013

• :) They can be so sweet.

My 5yo and I are the only ones still awake. She just gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "Mommy, I just wanted to give you something (a hug and kiss) because I just love you sooooooooo much!... I also love trees because they help us have air to breathe." lol
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 10:48 PM on May. 30, 2013

• Lol, kmath. I am still smiling. :)
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:04 PM on May. 30, 2013