Bad cramps!

I am 10 days past the first day of my period. I am having bad cramps right in the center of my abdomen and slightly worse on my left side. Lower back aches too. Has anyone else felt this? What was it?

hotmama404

Asked by hotmama404 at 2:29 PM on May. 31, 2013 in Health

• Ovarian cyst.  Maybe!

Answer by louise2 at 2:33 PM on May. 31, 2013

• If the pain is that intense and specific to one spot, you really should se your doctor. It could be a cyst or an ectopic pregnancy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:41 PM on May. 31, 2013

• Well, I've been having an unexplainable sharp pain on my left side for almost a year now. I had a cyst removed on that side in August and the pain continued. Had many hospital runs because of the pain. Had many other tests done by different doctors and nobody could figure it out. The pain I'm feeling today, besides the reoccurring one, is lower and mainly focused in the middle of my abdomen close to my pubic bone.
    hotmama404

Comment by hotmama404 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on May. 31, 2013

• It doesn't sound period related.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:33 PM on May. 31, 2013

• Diverticulitis(misspelled probably). Intestinal issues.   Have you had a colonoscopy done?

Answer by louise2 at 4:35 PM on May. 31, 2013

• An abdominal ultrasound should see if you have any issues in that area. Ask to have one done.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:48 PM on May. 31, 2013

• I had many ultrasounds and a colonoscopy and an endoscopy and many CT's. They found nothing... I have chalked it up to stress. I'm more concerned about what feels like intense period-like cramps and what is causing them.
    hotmama404

Comment by hotmama404 (original poster) at 5:16 PM on May. 31, 2013

• It could be a cyst or a fibroid. Sounds like symptoms I've had. I would get into your obgyn and start looking into those pains. It's best to go right when their occuring. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2013