anyone else try the wii fit?

I just got the wii fit a few days ago, and my whole family loves it! I love the yoga and the balance games, and the aerobics games aee a lot of fun too. According to wii fit I am slightly under weight, but I don't know how to gain weight, while exercising daily. My husband is about 20 lbs over weight, abut he has already managed to lose three lbs. We are constantly challenging eachother to see who can maintain the high scores. My 5 year old loves it too. He does the long distance running, and is up to almost 3 miles in 10 minutes. He is dripping in sweat by the time he is done, but he has the biggest smile on his face. Even my step son who is about to be 13, and not athletic at all, is lovong it. If it is something within your budget, I very huighly recommend this sor the whole family!

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 6:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Love, love, love my wii fit:)

My BMI is 20, but my athletic age or whatever is 40 (I'm 28) lol.
    Anonymous

• I'm 27, my BMI is 18.44 and my wii fit age is 23. My first time on it my age was 42, and itLs been bouncing up and down daily.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Wow! I thought it was hard to get a good wii fit age, hmmm..

My husband is overweight and his Mii is fat so he won't play it anymore lmao.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I laughed so much when his little mii got fatter. But h's motivated to lose weight, and refuses to be out done by me. A good way to lower your age is by playing the balance games, because they calculate your age based on your balance and body control. The bubble game is really fun, but really addicting. I think that's what brought my age down so low.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yup - love it! If you're under weight then you should be doing strength training to build muscle...which will help you gain the right kind of weight!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I like it too.. I do it almost everynight...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I love it too! I cancelled my gym membership and I use the wii fit three times a day for 30 min (my nutritionist wants me to work out for 90 min) plus all the time I play the other games with my kids. My Mii better start losing some weight cause she's fat.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009