Whats everyone up to tonight?

Im making brownies with my kids and blasting music and daddys sleeping. He's missing out on the party\ they said. So its Friday. Happy Friday!
I was thinking how do I even use my webcam, lets all upload pics of our beautiful kids and what we are doing tonight!

lullaby572

Asked by lullaby572 at 10:56 PM on May. 31, 2013 in Relationships

• My son is with his dad. I am re-arranging furniture and cleaning out closets. Not quite as much of a party as what you are doing. :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:19 PM on May. 31, 2013

• sleeping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:22 PM on May. 31, 2013

• Rented Playing for Keeps, so I get to watch a romantic gushy movie with Gerard Butler while my husband is 7097 miles away and I wont see him until October at the earliest.... Now I want brownies!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:25 PM on May. 31, 2013

• Waiting on my DH to get home from a baseball game. The kids are out for the night. It's 10:30 PM here.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:25 PM on May. 31, 2013

• My daughter is in bed. My stepson and his dad are watching a horror movie. I sent them upstairs because I hate horror movies. I'll work for a while and then go to bed. I'd rather be making brownies with you and your kids.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:26 PM on May. 31, 2013

• I'm enjoying a couple of beers while I'm waiting on my kids to finish their nightly baths, then we're going to have family movie night and watch 48 Hours. We've been on an Eddie Murphy kick lately.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:34 PM on May. 31, 2013

• Well happy Friday to you. A few of us are just trying to dodge tornadoes tonight. Yup and I am hear wondering if faire is still there.
    I know that is sad but there you go.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:42 PM on May. 31, 2013

• Just got home from a JUCO (Junior College World Series-baseball) game. Loafing on the couch watching Everybody Loves Raymond.Waiting for my dh and older two kids to come home from the game so dh and I can watch Game of Thrones.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:43 PM on May. 31, 2013

• I'm closing out questions. The Mr. is working the night shift so I'm watching TV. Wish I had little ones around - mine are grown.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:55 AM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Looking for a new apt online (well the apt itself isn't online, just the information!)

Answer by admckenzie at 3:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2013