Slimming wrap?

has anyone ever tried that weight loss/slimming wrap? someone mentioned it to me a while ago about my extra skin and i can't remember the name of it! but i dont even want to waste my time if it's pointless cos im sure it's costly.
i dont really need to lose "weight" as much as i just want to have some what of a toned tummy. i had a c section 4 yrs ago and also a csection in dec '12 and i just can't seem to find any way to get rid of this crap!!! it drives me crazy because i want to be 100% happy with my body, i love the rest of me, i just want to do SOMETHING with this tummy of mine. i'm not asking to look supermodel toned, just a little less like i have a hanging ass on the front of me ;)

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I've used a wrap called " it works" defining wrap it tones tightens and detoxifys!! It really does work! You just have to drink 8+ glasses of water for 3 days. I loved it and it only cost 25$ per wrap! They have all sorts of other products that I haven't tried yet but I've heard all good things!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• I heard of it but have not used it. I have the extra pouch too but the rest of my body is healthy so this makes me happy.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• i'm healthy too, but i just don't like that anytime i put on pants they are either too huge or too small. i have a huge butt and hips-so i already have to shop bigger cos my hips but i have always been slender so when i shop now i have to shop even bigger and then i look like im wearing a fricken tarp LOL
    Cowbell88

Comment by Cowbell88 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• I bought one and used it for a short time, but it didn't seem to do much for me. My advice would be not to waste your money.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• @rachel, can you message me details please? :)
    Cowbell88

Comment by Cowbell88 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2013